Saturday, March 7, 2009

The famous singer Shakira wants to become a mother. But while marriage is not in a hurry.

Фото 1 - Шакира хочет ребенкаPop-Star would like to have a common child with her current boyfriend Antonio de la Rúa. But the couple has no plans to go under the crown for the foreseeable future.

"The thing is that I am not fan of tradition, - explains this paradox itself Shakir. - We have lived together as husband and wife, and we do not need any formal evidence of our senses, especially for the paparazzi and all the star magazines. Why me?" paste "the cup that is not broken? I want to bear his many children."

32-year-old girl, which is engaged with the de la Rua in 2001, is a wedding ring on the middle finger, because it is too big for the anonymous. "I can not choose to jewelers, to reduce it," - Shakira smiles.

The singer paid tribute to his beloved on the merits, that it helps her to descend from heaven to earth. "I long ago became a public person - Shakira tells British magazine Sunday Times. - And forgot that you can live as something else. That's all I know. But my family and my friends remind me that there is real, nezvezdnaya life. And it helps. Antonio - a wise man. If I become a little glupenkoy and arrogant, he gently reminds me of who I am in fact. "

Source: news.celebritywonder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop ShoeSteal.com and Save $15 on Orders $75+ with code 15OFF75!